slider

2/25/15

Odyssey Sneaks // Studio Calico


Hello, hello!!
I'm back from sunny St. John, US Virgin Islands.  I came back home to snow on the ground and apparently a big snow storm is on the way.  At least I'll get to snuggle my kids extra long for the next few days!  I'll also sneak up into my craft room, which I missed like crazy (is that weird)??  

It's almost reveal night over at Studio Calico and I have lots of awesome sneaks to share with you!!!  These kits scream spring and warmer weather so I'm hanging onto every scrap piece of paper.  I am so ready for some spring!!

The Odyssey kits are full of pops of yellow, blue and gold!!  The perfect combo of colors and shine!!

Here some sneak peeks of what's in store for this month!!!  Be sure to come hang out with us for a pre-reveal chat!  There's some fun subscriber specials this month too and you will not want to miss out!!






1 comment: